Welcome to the Law Offices of Kyle M. Kinzy
A full-service law firm serving clients in Buffalo Grove, IL
Choosing the right lawyer is an extremely important decision. Regardless of your particular circumstances, your interaction with the legal system will likely have massive effects on your future, positive or negative. You need a lawyer with the right experience, training, and aggressive tactics who will fight hard to represent you.
I am an aggressive lawyer defending your rights 7 days a week. When you choose to enlist my services, I make your case a priority, and I will do everything within my power as a lawyer to help you achieve your goals. Some legal firms tout the experience of their partners but end up pawning off most of their cases to rookie attorneys and paralegals. When you choose my firm, you get my personal expertise and attention on your side.
I provide legal counsel in a wide variety of practice areas, including litigation, immigration, traffic offenses and license suspension, social hosting cases, small business law, and employment law. No matter how big or small your case, I can help. Even petty-seeming misdemeanors can put a spot on your record and haunt you for years to come. A few moving violations can result in a suspended license. You need to talk with a capable, responsive lawyer before you admit to any wrongdoing.
The Law Offices of Kyle M. Kinzy, Esq. can provide you with legal services that make the law work for you. Do not wait; get in touch with me as soon as possible. For more information please call 312.493.5529.
What Clients Are Saying
- I have known Kyle Kinzy for 15 years. Anyone I know who has a legal problem, I send them to Kyle Kinzy. He does not accept every case, but when he does, his heart is in it to win it.A. H., Client
- I recently hired Kyle Kinzy to assist me with a complex employment law dispute involving wrongful termination, intellectual property and other issues. My situation was urgent. I called several attorneys during Labor Day weekend and he was the only attorney to return my call. He met with me on Labor Day! He immediately helped me with the urgent issue. My case is still pending, but I watched him tear apart the testimony of the most knowledgeable witness on the opposing side in front of the judge, so I am much more confident this will be resolved in my favor.M. M., Client
- I have worked with many lawyers during my professional career. I am a small business owner, an author, a film producer and a family man. During my career I have worked with businesses that succeeded and businesses that failed. I hired Kyle Kinzy for business transactions, litigation, real estate transactions, commercial lease disputes and immigration matters. Kyle Kinzy has resolved every legal issue I sent his way for the last fifteen years. As soon as Kyle agreed to take the case, I felt assured that he would get the right result. I do not know any other attorney with whom I have this piece of mind. Even when the question was outside of his practice area, he knew the right attorney to help me solve the problem effectively and within my budget.F. H., Client
- I recently appeared as a witness for a case that did not require me to be sequestered while the other witnesses testified. Kyle Kinzy is great at cross-examination. He persuaded the best witness on the opposing side to admit almost all of the facts required to prove his client's case. I hired him for m case and would recommend him for anything he does.B. B., Client
- Kyle actually cares about people and his clients. We have worked together and his passion for his work is outstanding.Philip B., Client
- I called Kyle and discussed a few options. He was quick to respond.Jillian S., Client
- Kyle is one of the best lawyer we have experienced. We consider him as our family lawyer for all the matters. Thank you Kyle.Hamal M., Client
Schedule a Consultation
If you need an experienced attorney to guide you through your legal situation, schedule a consultation today.